PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA - INFORMATION AND CONSENT
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE PROVISION www.pescare.it informs that, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 ("Privacy Code") and art. 13 and 14 of the general European regulation on data protection, n. 2016/679 ("Regulation"), the personal data provided by the CUSTOMER in relation to the product / service provided will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and the Regulation, for the following purposes:
A) PURPOSE STRICTLY CONNECTED TO THE EXECUTION OF THE SALE CONTRACT.
The data provided by the customer will be used for the conclusion and execution of the sales contract. They will therefore be processed for:
1) Order management
2) The management of receipts
3) The issuance of the invoice
4) The management of any changes to the order
5) Shipping of invoices and the order itself
6) The management of any requests for information, assistance, complaints and disputes
The provision of personal data for these purposes is mandatory in order to supply the purchased products.
B) FURTHER PURPOSES
promotional, commercial and marketing methods only with the prior specific consent of the customer, the customer's data may be used, both with telematic methods (such as sms, instant messaging, email, etc.) and with traditional methods (such as mail, telephone, fax and / or attachment in the invoice), also for the following purposes:
sending / communication by www.pescare.it of advertising, informative, promotional material on new products of www.pescare.it
direct sale and / or placement by www.pescare.it of products, concessions and promotions of www.pescare.it itself
verification of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of the product sold
2. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING AND DATA STORAGE PERIOD
With reference to the treatments carried out for the purposes referred to in point 1 letter A, the legal basis lies in the purchase CONTRACT, between the CUSTOMER and www.pescare.it and in the related legal obligations.
With reference to the treatments carried out for the purposes referred to in point 1 letter B), the legal basis of the same lies in the respective consents given by the CUSTOMER. The data collected for the purposes referred to in point 1 will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that required by civil and fiscal legislation, without prejudice to the periodic request for confirmation of the desire to receive commercial and marketing.
3. CATEGORY OF DATA PROCESSED AND SOURCE OF DATA
The CUSTOMER's personal data, which may be collected and processed for the purposes indicated above, are personal data, contact data and contractual and consumption data for billing purposes. The aforementioned data will be provided voluntarily by the CUSTOMER for the conclusion of the CONTRACT at the time of registration on the website of www.pescare.it.
With reference to the personal data entered on the forms on the website of www.pescare.it, www.pescare.it informs that, if the CUSTOMER does not complete the registration procedure, such data will be used by www.pescare.it at the exclusive purpose of recontacting the CUSTOMER to invite him to complete the interrupted procedure and provide operating instructions.
4. DATA PROCESSING METHODS AND CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS The processing takes place mainly with the aid of IT and telematic tools or, if necessary, with manual procedures and in any case with the adoption of precautions and precautions aimed at avoiding any violation of the personal data, such as improper use or undue disclosure of the data.
The CUSTOMER's data may be known by the collaborators of www.pescare.it by reason of the corporate function performed, who operate as subjects authorized by the Data Controller and duly instructed by the same (call center, marketing company and advertising and research services They will also be provided to recipients who act as independent data controllers, such as, for example, in the case of the Payment Service Provider, or independent data controllers, as in the case of couriers essential for the conclusion and execution of the sales contract.
The data will mainly be processed in Italy and in any case in states belonging to the European Union.
5. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
(Article 7 of the Privacy Code and Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Regulation) - Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21, the CUSTOMER has the right to access their data, in particular to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their data at any time and to know its content and origin. He also has the right to verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, rectification, limitation of processing, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Furthermore, the CUSTOMER has the right to request data portability, to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and to oppose the use of your data at any time for the purposes described in point 1 letter B) as well as revoke the relative consent, where loaned. It should be noted that the opposition to the processing relating to the purposes described in point 1 letter B) exercised through automated methods also extends to traditional ones, without prejudice to the right to exercise this right only in part. The CUSTOMER can exercise his rights by writing to the attention of the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com